I obtained my PhD in June 2013 under the supervision of J.-B. Bost (Paris-Sud 11), Bas Edixhoven (Leiden), and Robin de Jong (Leiden). From July 2013 until November 2015 I was a post-doctoral fellow supported by the SFB/Transregio 45.
Néron models and the arithmetic Shafarevich conjecture for certain canonically polarized varieties. (journal)
Bull. London Math. Soc., (2015) 47 (1).
- Seminar "Diophantine Approximation and Analytic Number Theory". Summer 2018.
- Vorlesung "Algebra 2", Summer 2017.
- Vorlesung "Lin. Algebra und Geometrie II (BSc)", Winter 2016-2017.
- Vorlesung "Elliptische Kurven II", Winter 2016-2017.
- Vorlesung "Elliptische Kurven I", Summer 2015-2016.
- Vorlesung "Algebraische Geometrie II", Winter 2015-2016.
- Vorlesung/Course "Elliptic curves, complex multiplication, modular curves", together with Stefan Müller-Stach Winter 2014-2015.
- Übungsleiter "Lineare Algebra und Geometrie II". Teacher: Theo de Jong. Winter 2014-2015.
- Übungsleiter "Algebraische Kurven und Riemannsche Flächen". Teacher: Duco van Straten. Summer 2013-2014
- Mitarbeiter für "Zahlentheorie". Teacher: Manuel Blickle. Winter 2013-2014
- Arakelov invariants of Belyi curves. Ph.D. thesis (Leiden University and University of Paris-Sud 11)
- Stellingen. These are the "Propositions".
Seminars/Workgroups/Groupes de Travail
- Talks on Hyperbolicity. Summer 2017
- The Mainzer arXiv seminar. Summer 2017.
- Darmstadt-Frankfurt-Mainz meetings. Winter 2016.
- Derived categories in algebraic geometry. University of Mainz. Winter 2016.
- Arakelov invariants, Belyi's theorem, and Szpiro's small points conjecture. Chalmers University Gothenburg. April 2016.
- Fano varieties. MPI Bonn and University of Mainz. Wintersemester 2015-2016.
- Torelli theorems and Hodge theory. University of Mainz. Summersemester 2014-2015
- Abelian varieties. University of Mainz. Wintersemester 2014-2015
- Neron models of smooth proper varieties (after Artin, Bosch, Lütkebohmert, Neron, Raynaud, and Liu & Tong). University of Mainz. Summersemester 2013-2014
- The Shafarevich conjecture (after Arakelov, Campana, Kovacs, Kebekus, Parshin, Patakfalvi, Viehweg, Zuo,...). Leiden University, Summersemester 2012-2013
Summer school 2018: International summer school on arithmetic geometry
- International summer school on arithmetic geometry. University of Salerno. 10-09-2018 until 14-10-2018
This summer school is organized by Davide Cesare Veniani, Dino Festi and myself with the help of SFB/TRR 45 Bonn-Essen-Mainz and will take place in Salerno (Italy) from September 10th until September 14th, 2018.
Autumn School 2017: Topics in arithmetic and algebraic geometry
- Topics in arithmetic and algebraic geometry. University of Mainz. 9-10-2017 until 13-10-2017
This autumn school is organized by Davide Cesare Veniani, Dino Festi and myself with the help of SFB/TRR 45 Bonn-Essen-Mainz and took place in Mainz from October 9th until October 13th, 2017.
Summer School 2015: Algebraic Stacks
- Algebraic stacks and related topics. University of Mainz. 31-08-2015 until 04-09-2015.
This summer school was organized by Ronan Terpereau and myself with the help of SFB/TRR 45 Bonn-Essen-Mainz and took place in Mainz from August 31st until September 4th, 2015. The website contains live-teXed notes for most of the lectures.