I obtained my PhD in June 2013 under the supervision of J.-B. Bost (Paris-Sud 11), Bas Edixhoven (Leiden), and Robin de Jong (Leiden). From July 2013 until November 2015 I was a post-doctoral fellow supported by the SFB/Transregio 45.
Arithmetic hyperbolicity: endomorphisms, automorphisms, hyperkähler varieties, geometricity (arxiv)
Good reduction of Fano threefolds and sextic surfaces. (joint with Daniel Loughran) (arxiv, journal)
Annali della Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa, Classe di Scienze, Serie V, Vol. XVIII, Fasc. 2 (2018), 509-535
Néron models and the arithmetic Shafarevich conjecture for certain canonically polarized varieties. (journal)
Bull. London Math. Soc., (2015) 47 (1).
- Vorlesung "Elementarmathematik (BEd.)", Winter 2018.
- Vorlesung "Lin. Algebra und Geometrie II (BSc)", Winter 2018.
- Seminar "Diophantine Approximation and Analytic Number Theory". Summer 2018.
- Vorlesung "Algebra 2", Summer 2017.
- Vorlesung "Lin. Algebra und Geometrie II (BSc)", Winter 2016.
- Vorlesung "Elliptische Kurven II", Winter 2016.
- Vorlesung "Elliptische Kurven I", Summer 2016.
- Vorlesung "Algebraische Geometrie II", Winter 2015.
- Vorlesung/Course "Elliptic curves, complex multiplication, modular curves", together with Stefan Müller-Stach Winter 2014.
- Übungsleiter "Lineare Algebra und Geometrie II". Teacher: Theo de Jong. Winter 2014.
- Übungsleiter "Algebraische Kurven und Riemannsche Flächen". Teacher: Duco van Straten. Summer 2014.
- Mitarbeiter für "Zahlentheorie". Teacher: Manuel Blickle. Winter 2013.
- Arakelov invariants of Belyi curves. Ph.D. thesis (Leiden University and University of Paris-Sud 11)
- Stellingen. These are the "Propositions".
Seminars/Workgroups/Groupes de Travail
- Algebraic properties of hyperbolic varieties. University of Mainz. Winter 2018.
- Talks on Hyperbolicity. University of Mainz. Summer 2017
- The Mainzer arXiv seminar. University of Mainz. Summer 2017.
- Darmstadt-Frankfurt-Mainz meetings. Winter 2016.
- Derived categories in algebraic geometry. University of Mainz. Winter 2016.
- Arakelov invariants, Belyi's theorem, and Szpiro's small points conjecture. Chalmers University Gothenburg. April 2016.
- Fano varieties. MPI Bonn and University of Mainz. Wintersemester 2015-2016.
- Torelli theorems and Hodge theory. University of Mainz. Summersemester 2014-2015
- Abelian varieties. University of Mainz. Wintersemester 2014-2015
- Neron models of smooth proper varieties (after Artin, Bosch, Lütkebohmert, Neron, Raynaud, and Liu & Tong). University of Mainz. Summersemester 2013-2014
- The Shafarevich conjecture (after Arakelov, Campana, Kovacs, Kebekus, Parshin, Patakfalvi, Viehweg, Zuo,...). Leiden University, Summersemester 2012-2013
Summer school 2018: International summer school on arithmetic geometry
- International summer school on arithmetic geometry. University of Salerno. 10-09-2018 until 14-10-2018
This summer school is organized by Davide Cesare Veniani, Dino Festi and myself with the help of SFB/TRR 45 Bonn-Essen-Mainz and will take place in Salerno (Italy) from September 10th until September 14th, 2018.
Autumn School 2017: Topics in arithmetic and algebraic geometry
- Topics in arithmetic and algebraic geometry. University of Mainz. 9-10-2017 until 13-10-2017
This autumn school is organized by Davide Cesare Veniani, Dino Festi and myself with the help of SFB/TRR 45 Bonn-Essen-Mainz and took place in Mainz from October 9th until October 13th, 2017.
Summer School 2015: Algebraic Stacks
- Algebraic stacks and related topics. University of Mainz. 31-08-2015 until 04-09-2015.
This summer school was organized by Ronan Terpereau and myself with the help of SFB/TRR 45 Bonn-Essen-Mainz and took place in Mainz from August 31st until September 4th, 2015. The website contains live-teXed notes for most of the lectures.