Dies ist die Homepage für die Vorlesung Algebraische Zahlentheorie II im Wintersemester 2019-2020 in Mainz.
Dozent: Ariyan Javanpeykar
Mittwoch 10h-12h, 04-422
Donnerstag 10h-12h, 04-422.
- Neukirch, Algebraische Zahlentheorie [Neu]
- Sharifi, Algebraic Number Theory [Sha]. Available online. Click here
- Samuel, Theorie algebrique des nombres
- Ireland, Rosen. A classical introduction to modern number theory.
- Jarvis, Algebraic Number Theory
- Lang, Algebraic number theory.
- Stewart and Tall, Algebraic Number Theory and Fermat’s Last Theorem.
- Weil, basic number theory.
You are required to hand in homework by yourself. This will help you understand the material and follow the course as well as possible. I will personally e-mail you corrections and comments on your homework that should help you improve your writing, and also your understanding of the course material.
I recommend you write your solutions in LateX. This will increase the quality of your homework, and it's a great way to practice writing mathematics with LateX. To use LateX, download MikTeX and an editor (like TeXmaker or TeXworks). A good tutorial for using LateX can be found under this link.
I prefer you e-mail me your homework solutions. You can of course also just give them to me.
- Abgabe ...
TAKE HOME EXAM:
Plan der Vorlesung
Themen der Vorlesung
- Minkowski's Geometry of Numbers
- Dirichlet's unit theorem
- Finiteness of class number
- The different ideal
- Hermite-Minkowski's finiteness theorem