This is the website for the seminar Algebraic properties of hyperbolic varieties held at the Johannes-Gutenberg University of Mainz during the Wintersemester of 2018.
Schedule: Wednesday 10h-12h Hilbert Raum.
- October 31st. Serre's GAGA. Ari
- November 7th. What is a hyperbolic variety? Part One. Ari
- November 14th. What is a hyperbolic variety? Part Two. Ari
- November 21st. What is a hyperbolic variety? Part Three. Ari
- November 28th. No meeting.
- December 5th. Hom-schemes. Dino.
- December 12th. Hwang-Kebekus-Peternell's theorem. Philipp.
- December 19th. No meeting.
- January 9th. No meeting.
- January 16th. Bloch's conjecture, after Kawamata. Matthias.
- January 23rd. Kwack's algebraization theorem. Raymond.
- January 30th The Kobayashi non-hyperbolicity of Hyperkaehler varieties. Davide.
- February 6th. Nadel's theorem on level structures. Robert.